Failed Love – Esther Nyuiemedzi writes

Esther Nyuiemedzi Awagah's latest work dubbed "Failed Loved" is a great piece which seeks to unearth the pain and sufferings behind Love.



Nyuiemedzi's works are always on point and I urge to read this one too. Enjoy your reading;

"FAILED LOVE"

You are my fire
The one who made love sweet
But since then, 
It has become the bitter bile
Cupid's arrows which were shot into my heart left painless and undying love
But now, I feel pain, suffering and emptiness
This love is now the deadly warts on my skin
I thought you were worth my love
It burned down my throat like gin
It now hurts, worse than the prick of a spinning wheel
I will surely overcome this emptiness to it's nadir

© Esther Nyuiemedzi A. Awagah



About the Writer

Esther Nyuiemedzi Awagah, a product of Suhum Senior High Technical School, is a talented and creative writer, with an immense knowledge in carving out meaningful life-experiences in relation to love, poverty, social issues, and much more on paper. She has lots of important write-ups which includes "Stomachs Are Full, Questions Are Answered."

Esther is currently pursuing Communication Studies at the Ghana Institute of Journalism, Accra, and has a lot of works as well as quality write-ups to her credit.

Post a Comment

1 Comments